How does the bronchitis occur when smoking changes with sudden weather changes, cold and dry air? What are bronchitis friendly foods?
Bronsitis is a condition that occurs as a result of insufflation of lung bronchi. Bronchus is the name given to the two arms of the trachea.
Colds, flu, living in damp places, such as pertussis and typhoid fever causes inflammation of the bronchi . It occurs after a flu or a cold and is not a serious disease. It is very common among children and adults.
CAUSES OF BRONCHI
- Dewey weather essentials
- Bacteria and viruses
Acute bronchitis occurs when the bronchi is filled with inflammation. Cold and dry air decreases body resistance and causes bronchitis. Fever , weakness , cough , headacheand wheezing are seen in bronchitis due to colds. In acute bronchitis, cough occurs initially dry, but if inflammation progresses, sputum emerges. Diarrhea and lumbar pain are also seen in bronchitis types caused by some viruses.
Chronic bronchitis is associated with prolonged coughing and intense expectoration.Bronchitis should be continued for at least 2 years and should last as long as 2-3 monthseach year.
In chronic bronchitis, fever is uncommon, but shortness of breath is common. One of the most important causes of chronic bronchitis, such as acute bronchitis, is smoking . Besides, the reasons such as damp air, extreme cold and sudden weather changes are similar to acute bronchitis.
When the patient has symptoms of bronchitis, it is absolutely necessary to consult a doctor.The use of random antibiotics and medication brings with it many disadvantages. Consuming foods rich in vitamin C may be beneficial to immunity and warm milk with honey will also be good for coughing.
BRONCHİTİS FRIENDLY FOODS
- C vitamin; foods rich in vitamin C which increase the body’s resistance are also an important source of antioxidants. (red pepper, parsley, kiwi, orange, strawberry, broccoli and dark leafy vegetables)
- Mint; Thanks to the menthol content, it helps to cough.
- Ginger; especially acute bronchitis. Ginger and mint tea will help you remove sputum.
- Garlic; Thousands of garlic known as a camel trout are used to facilitate the treatment of many diseases. Garlic, a powerful source of antibiotics, strengthens the body’s resistance and opens a war against infections.
- Vitamin A; The consumption of vitamin A foods should be weighted. (carrot, apple, dried apricot, tomato, pepper)
- Consumption of fatty fish prevents inflammation in the body. (salmon, sardine)